Authorized (ISC)2 Course
- Authorized (ISC)2 trainer: Unique experience to reflect on Cybersecurity strategy in a holistic view. Join our instructor Jorge Carrillo, PhD to cover all aspects to design, develop and manage the overall security posture of your organization.
- Get Certified: CISSP is the Gold Standard credential that assures you have the deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage a Cybersecurity strategy.
- Lot of fun! Don't be a paper-certified person - be a information security leader
- Original content: Authorized and official courseware.
CISSP® - The industry leading credential.
This course is not about having a certificate on a wall. It is about establishing holistic security programs to protect organizations.
CISSP®If you are working or involve in cyber-security or information governance, now it is time to take your experience to the next level.
This course is ideal for individuals with security responsibilities, for example:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), IT Director/Manager
- Security Consultants, Analyst, Managers, Systems Engineers.
- Security Auditor, IT Auditors.
(ISC)2 - AssociateIf you are serious about Security, this course will help understanding and applying security best practices – today and in the future.
This course will help you to demonstrate cybersecurity knowledge while working to gain experience required for the CISSP certification
At the end of this course and passing the CISSP exam, you will earn the status of (ISC)2 Associate. By obtaining the additional cumulative work experience in the domains of the certification and completing the endorsement process, you will be able to reach your goal.